MOMO RF-06 Matt Black Polished
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|20x11.5|5x130|50 20" 740kg CB71.5 F2|
|Add To Cart|
|20x9.0|5x130|50 20" 740kg CB71.5 F1|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
The split spokes design is very well valued by the fine polishing in contrast with the matt black finishing which dominates the central section of the wheel:
The result is an amazing wheel which will bring out even more the sporty look of your car. Let your brake calipers show off under the classy lines of RF-06!
Available an exclusive dedicated application for Tesla model 3.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.