MOMO RF-05 Matt Graphite Polished
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|19x8.5|5x112|47 19" 730kg CB66.6 F1|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
MOMO RF Series - RF-05 Matt Graphite Polished.
Fifteen sharp and thin spokes characterize the design of MOMO RF-05 wheel: the polish raises straight up to a graphite background on the rimís lip then through the spokes and reunites around the center cap. Available in 19″ with different rims from 8,5″ until 9,5″ and various concavities which allow fiercely and daring fitments.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.