MOMO RF-04 Matt Black Polished
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|20x9.0|5x108|43 20" 750kg CB63.4 F1|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
MOMO RF Series - RF-04 Matt Black Polished
The classic y spokes design is completely reviewed and renewed with MOMO RF-04: the doubled spokes are connected on the rim’s lip through a very thin polish which almost creates a diamond shape. The concavity is visually improved by small cutouts on the polish in the central part of the wheel, just close to the wheel’s lens. Two finishing with matching caps, together with various combinations of diameters and rims, fully respond to the customersí needs: glossy silver polished for a clean shiny look and matt black polished for a darker attitude.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.