MOMO RF-03 Titan-Ice Polished
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|19x9.0|5x114|38 19" 700kg CB70.6 F1|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
MOMO RF Series - RF-03 Titan-Ice Polished
The linear design of RF-03 makes it a perfect fit for every car. Available in 19 inches with rim from 8.5 to 10.0, in two finishings which reflect the different personalities of RF-03: Titan-ice Diamond Cut, classy with polished spokes, and Stardust Glossy Black, elegant and shiny.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.