MOMO RF-01 Golden Bronze
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|20x10.0|5x114|45 20" 740kg CB70.6 F2|
|Add To Cart|
|20x9.0|5x114|40 20" 740kg CB70.6 F1|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
MOMO RF Series - RF-01 Golden Bronze
The Y spokes layout, underlined by grooves running through the whole wheel perimeter, provides the structure with a flexible and lean look, which fully integrates the dynamic and sporting temper of RF-01.
Face and concavity variations allow to choose more daring equipment while the three finishings fulfill the most demanding customers: Stardust Glossy Black, for those who love total black without giving up a glamour touch, Titan-ice, classic and elegant, and Golden Bronze, for those who don’t want to go unnoticed.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.