Mickey Thompson Wheel Sidebiter II Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|20x9.0|6x139|00 20" 1474kg|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
The Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II is styled after the revolutionary “tread-on-the-sidewall” Mickey Thompson Sidebiter tire design. The 7-spoke design is a heavy duty performer with a black satin finish. The Sidebiter II is available in a complete range of sizes from 15x8 through 22x12.
- All new center cap provides easy access to locking hubs
- High load rating for strength and durability
- Non-corrosive black plastic screw on center cap
- Lifetime limited warranty against structural defects
- 1-year finish warranty
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.