Mickey Thompson Wheel Deegan 38 Pro 2 Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|17x9.0|6x139|10 17" 1179kg|
|Add To Cart|
|17x9.0|8x165|12 17" 1587kg|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
The Deegan 38 Pro 2 wheel by Mickey Thompson features a rugged 8 spoke design with a durable 2-stage matte black finish. The Pro 2 is available in 15x8 through 20x9.
- Brian Deegan inspired design
- TPMS compatible
- Center cap styled with removable pop top for access to locking hubs
- Lifetime limited warranty against structural defects
- 1-year finish warranty
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.