Dick Cepek Matrix Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|20x9.0|5x127|-12 20" 1134kg|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
DC MATRIX™ WHEEL
The tough, beefy, DC Matrix Wheel from Dick Cepek features a tough, edgy, multi-dimensional, eight-spoke design. Engineered for superior durability, impressive style and easy care. Available in popular 17-, 18- and 20-inch sizes for today’s trucks, Jeeps and 4x4s.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Edgy, multi-dimensional, eight-spoke design for reinforced strength and bold styling.
- Sophisticated two-stage, matte black finish for durability and easy care.
- Laser-etched Dick Cepek signature logo for a one-of-a-kind branded look.
- NEW non-corrosive “Pop-Top” center cap features the popular interlocking DC logo.
- LIFETIME limited warranty against structural defects and a one-year finish warranty.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.