Dick Cepek DC II Black/Silver
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|15x8.0|5x114|-21 15" 953kg Hub Centric|
|Add To Cart|
|17x9.0|8x170|-12 17" 1651kg Hub-Centric|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
DC-2 BLACK | SILVER WHEEL
The super tough, aluminum DC-2 Black Wheel from Dick Cepek has been expertly engineered for late model trucks, SUV’s and 4x4s that require higher offsets and maximum brake-caliper clearance in a variety of TPMS-friendly 15-, 16-, 17-, 18- and 20-inch sizes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Machined, center-grooved, six-spoke design features alternating machined and gloss black accents.
- Embossed Dick Cepek signature for a one-of-a-kind branded look.
- Coordinating black center cap with the Dick Cepek signature logo is included.
- Finished with protective UV satin clear coat for durability and easy care.
- LIFETIME limited warranty against structural defects and a one-year finish warranty.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.