Black Rhino Warlord Matt Gun Metal
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Warlord Matt Gun MetalIntroducing Black Rhino Warlord - New for 2016.
The new Black Rhino Warlord truck rims live up to that aggressive name in more ways than one. Start with the eight brawny spokes, bifurcated as they reach the thick, detailed lip. It’s a beefy, take-no-prisoners design, entirely in keeping with the spirit of stock and lifted trucks prepped for off highway gambols.
Warload off-road wheels are aggressively sized, too, from 17x8, 17x9, 18x8, 18x9, 20x9 and up to 22x10, all with oversized lips to provide a sturdy bead seat for the big fat tires offroaders prefer. Warlord truck wheels are available in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns, including5x110, 5x114, 6x120, 5x120 for the VW Amarok and the newer 6x130 pattern for Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon and 8x180 for bigger GMC trucks. Offsets range from -23mm to +12mm. .
Like all Black Rhino wheels, Warlord off-road rims are engineered for strength, durability and long-lasting good looks.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.