Black Rhino Thrust GBW Gloss Black Milled Spokes
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Thrust Gloss Black with Milled Spoke
Introducing Black Rhino Thrust - New for 2018
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
Black Rhino spins into action with the release of the action packed Thrust off road truck wheel. The rim features 10 jolting directional spokes electrified by beautiful CNC machined edges that end at a sporty lip. The concavity of this wheel is pushed to the limit with maximum brake clearance in mind in sizes up to 20x12. Available in various 5 and 6 lug PCDs the offroad SUV Truck wheel is ready to Thrust into action. Magnificently finished in a beautiful Gloss Black and Machined finish this Black Rhino wheel will set off any SUV/Truck on or off the road.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.