Black Rhino Taupo Gloss Black with Milled Spokes
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Taupo Gloss Black with Milled SpokeIntroducing Black Rhino Taupo - New for 2016
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
Black Rhino’s new Taupo off-road wheels are engineered to fit a wide range of lifted trucks and SUVs, including the popular new Jeeps, Durangos, VW Amarok, most CUVs and Mercedes’ Sprinter van. That’s facilitated by five wheel sizes, including 17x9, 18x8, 18x9, 20x9 and 23x10. In all cases, oversized lips provide a safe secure bead seat for the big, knobby wheels the off-road crowd prefers. In addition, 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns are supported and offsets range from -22mm to +12 mm.
Taupo truck rims are engineered for strength, durability and long-lasting good looks.Taupo truck wheels feature a classic 16-spoke design, with abbreviated spokes radiating from the recessed bolt plate to a slotted outer lip. At Black Rhino, we have focused on developing groundbreaking new finishes for our family of off-road rims. Taupo wheels, for example, are available in a striking matte black with a machined face in a dark matte tint and matte black with a matte machined face.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.