Black Rhino Sprocket MBB Matt Gunmetal Black Lip
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Sprocket - Matt Gunmetal Black Lip
Introducing Black Rhino Sprocket - Coming soon.
Sprocket is sure to be a big hit with off road tuners. It’s one of the newest off road wheels from Black Rhino, a sporty new design that communicate both ruggedness and agility. The beefy mesh spokes are placed nicely in the wheel barrels lip and topped off with a mesmerizing fractalized center giving the Sprocket that unique custom offroad wheel look. To cover the full range of stock and lifted off highway vehicles, Sprocket off road rims are available in 17x9.5, 18x9.5, and 20x9.5 sizes. Offsets range from -18mm to+6mm and five, and six lug bolt patterns, These truck rims sport huge lips to provide safe bead seating for oversized tires.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.