Black Rhino Shrapnel Gloss Black Milled Spoke
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|17x9.5|5x127|-18 17" Jeep|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Shrapnel Gloss Black Milled Spoke
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (T & C's apply)
The Black Rhino Shrapnel is an explosion of precise CNC machining inspired from modern warfare design. Influenced by high tech military groups, the aftermarket rim takes bold, rugged army action onto on or off-road SUV and trucks. The wheel features deep concave design with a robust lip equipped with powerful and secure bolts. An all original wheel face can neither be described as a five spoke or a mesh, but rather a new combustion to make your vehicle really stand out from the crowd. Black Rhino aftermarket alloy wheels meet and exceed OEM standards for strength fatigue and safety. Shrapnel wheels include precise hub clearances for PCD’s in both 5-lug and 6-lug. The Shrapnel is available exclusively in Gloss Black with CNC milling and Silver Bolts.
*Pictured wheel shown is not representative of all size configurations. Center profile and lip depth will change in relation to vehicle specific fitment.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.