Black Rhino Roku Gun Metal Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|17x9.5|5x127|-18 17" Jeep|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Roku Gun Black
The Black Rhino Roku is inspired from a classic race wheel epitomized by nostalgic tuners of the millennial generation. These nostalgic race times have now passed and are now evolving into the offroad overland truck and SUV culture. The Black Rhino Roku was made to bridge the gap of the evolving aftermarket trends to bring this once popularized compact race car look to the now tough, brawny, and bold world of trucks and SUVs. This lightweight off road rim is bulked up and modernized with smooth chamfers and a concave profile to complement any on or off road truck build. The Roku is available in a Matte Gun Black and Matte Bronze Metallic. Sizes include 20x9.5, 18x9.5, and 17x9.5, available in multiple offsets and 5 / 6 lug PCDs.*Pictured wheel shown is not representative of all size configurations. Center profile and lip depth will change in relation to vehicle specific fitment.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.