Black Rhino Rockwell Matt Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
ROCKWELL Off Road Styled Wheels by Black Rhino
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
The ROCKWELL is a thick open styled multi-spoke off road wheel, which leads to heavy duty bolt accents around the lip.
The ROCKWELL is an aggressive off road wheel named after a natural area in the northwest corner of the little Sahara, home to 60,000 acres of sand dunes and trails. The ROCKWELL was designed in two tough finishes; solid Matte Black and Gloss Black with a machined lip to enhance the look of your stock or lifted truck.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.