Black Rhino Revolution Matt Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Revolution Matte BlackIntroducing Black Rhino Revolution
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
You say you want a revolution? Black Rhino’s got one for you. It’s Black Rhino’s new Revolution model off-road wheels for stock and lifted trucks and SUVs modified to go wherever your spirit takes you. Catering to the off highway coterie, Revolution truck rims are spec’d out with wheel offsets from -22mm to +12mm, and are engineered to stand up to all the punishment you can dole out. These truck wheels come in sizes that range from 17x9, 18x9, 20x9 to a whopping 20x10. Both 5 and 6-lug bolt patterns are supported. Big fat lips provide a solid bead seat for the oversized tires off roaders prefer.
Revolution off-road rims feature a revolutionary array of finishes, including matte black, matte black with a matte machined lip edge gloss black with bright machined face.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.