Black Rhino Overland MBK Matt Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Overland MB Matt Black
Overland embodies BlackRhino style with its multi layered mechanical features that strongly tie lip with its concavity that constructs into an ultra rugged looking custom wheel. It’s a fresh take on the split five spoke design that is integrated with its outer bolted lip- showcasing both intricate ruggedness and precision style that define this brand. The hallowed five tongued forks are individually recessed in the right areas to give many dimensions that suit the most demanding styles of trucks. The Overland has unique dimensionality with these details combined with aggressive concave for the wider sizes. To cover the full range of stock and lifted off highway vehicles, Overland offroad rims are available in 17X8 , 17x9.5 ,18X8, 18x9.5, and 20x9.5 sizes. Offsets range from -18mm to+52mm for five, and six lug bolt patterns. These truck rims sport huge lips to provide safe bead seating for oversized tires. Overland truck wheels are featured in the classic stealth matte black.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.