Black Rhino Mint New Graphite Finish
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
MINT Off Road Styled Wheels by Black Rhino.
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
The Mint is a bowled ten spoke style with a simulated bead lock outer lip style.
The Mint takes its name from the oldest active off road race that runs through 100 miles of the Nevada desert.
The Mint is available in full Matte Black and Gloss Graphite.
Each Black Rhino wheel is engineered to carry the heavy loads often associated with Trucks and SUV’s.
All wheels are either hub-centric or supplied with centering rings to ensure a smooth vibration free ride.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.