Black Rhino Madness DTM Dark Tint
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Introducing Black Rhino Madness - New for 2016
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
Black Rhino’s new Madness off-road rims feature an eye-catching "wheel within a wheel” design, made possible by the juxtaposition of the dark-tint machined face with the matte black outer lip. It’s an innovative new look that sets Madness apart from typical truck wheels. The swept-back slots in the outer lip give Madness a unique kinetic quality.
Madness off-road wheels are made specifically for stock and lifted trucks with that off-highway vibe and are engineered to support the heavy loads associated with such vehicles. Massive lips provide a safe bead seating for even the most aggressive tires. Wheel offsets range from -12mm to +12mm and these truck rims are available in 17x9, 18x9 and 20x9 sizes with 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns to fit a wide range of makes and models.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.