Black Rhino Kruger Gloss Gunmetal Black
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Kruger Gloss Gun MetalIntroducing Black Rhino Kruger - New for 2016.
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
You’ll be ridin’ high when you upgrade your sport truck or SUV with Black Rhino’s new Kruger truck rims, available in 18. 20, 22 and 24-inch diameters. For such large truck wheels, the Kruger design is light and sophisticated, with 9 pairs of narrow spokes radiating from the recessed hub to the very perimeter of the wheel. To cover a wide range trucks and SUVs, Kruger is available in both five and six-lug bolt patterns, including models to fit new the Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango.
For those looking to really set their city truck apart from the herd, Kruger’s innovative finishes will be as important as the design itself. These durable and distinctive finishes include including gloss gunmetal, gloss black and silver with a mirror-cut face.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.