Black Rhino Imperial Matt Black $112
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
IMPERIAL Off Road Styled Wheels by Black Rhino
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
The IMPERIAL has eight thick curved spokes that meet a thick stepped ring , accented with heavy duty bolts that meet with a clean lip.
The IMPERIAL is a tough, custom off road wheel named after an area where some of the greatest dunes exist in Southern California , often referred to as Glamis or Imperial Sand Dunes.
This off road wheel is designed in Matte Black and Silver with a machine face and lip to enhance the look of your stock or lifted truck.
These off road wheels are available in 17x9”,18x9”,20x9”, with offsets ranging from +12mm through -12mm. All wheels are either hub-centric or supplied with centering rings to ensure a smooth vibration free ride.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.