Black Rhino Glamis Matt Black $112
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
GLAMIS Off Road Styled Wheels by Black Rhino. (Centre Bore 112mm)
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS (terms & conditions apply)
The GLAMIS is a sturdy eight spoke style.
The Glamis takes its name from the renowned Glamis dunes in Southern California, a local get-away for all things off-road. Much like the dunes the GLAMIS wheel exudes prowess and style.
Each spoke jumps out to a healthy lip accented by heavy duty stainless steel hex bolts. For those looking to truly stand out from the crowd, the GLAMIS is built in an incredible 20x12 with a 5” lip, and a 22x14 with an outstanding 7” lip in select bolt patterns.
The GLAMIS is also available in aggressive standard fitments as well such as 17x9”,18x9”,20x9”, with offsets ranging from +12mm, 00mm, -12mm. There are a variety of fitments available in 5x127, 5x139.7, 5x150, 6x135, 6x139.7, 8x165, 8x170. The GLAMIS is available in a Solid Matte Black. Each Black Rhino wheel is engineered to carry the heavy loads often associated with Trucks and SUV’s. All wheels are either hub-centric or supplied with centering rings to ensure a smooth vibration free ride. GLAMIS off road wheels by Black Rhino.
- Test fitment of your new rims to vehicle first, before fitting the tyre.
- Test PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) centre bore offset and x-factor clearance.
- If the rim does not fit first time to hub, do not force on. May be the wrong PCD.
- Ensure correct nuts or bolts are being used. A minimum of 5 full revolutions of the nut or bolt must be attained.
- If wheel nuts/bolts do not fit smoothly up to torque, do not force tighten. If force is used, the bolt/nut may be incorrect and may strip the thread.
- Check if centre ring (spigot) is required. The spigot will centre the rim onto the hub, ensuring far greater wheel/tyre balance.
- Once fitted, spin wheel & tyre combo before lowering vehicle. This will ensure that the rim/tyre is centered correctly.
- Torque wheel bolts/nuts to manufacturers specifications in correct sequence. This will ensure correct torque around the entire contact area.
- Ensure that you use the correct wheel spanner fitment.
- Re-torque wheel bolts/nuts 100 km - 500 km after fitment of new rims.