|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|195/65 R14 89H|
|Add To Cart|
|225/60 R15 96H|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Falken ZE912 - Touring Passenger
FREE DELIVERY TO FITMENT PARTNERS
Imagine an all season performance tyre designed to offer true grip and increased traction that ultimately advances driver confidence whatever the weather condition. With the ZIEX ZE912, Falken has developed a tyre with full-depth sipes encircling the tread, coupled with high-volume circumferential grooves and high angle variable cross grooves, that bring together the spirit of performance driving in all climates.
When faced with wet conditions, the ZIEX ZE912 features increased hydroplane resistance and increased tread stability by evacuating water away, delivering improved grip composure, while its hybrid-asymmetric pattern produces better dry performance and genuine touring confidence during each and every season. The result is a tyre that performs regardless of the condition of the road.
- Hybrid-Asymmetric Pattern Design – Optimized inside and outside tread patterns to ensure all-season grip on demand
- Infinite Sipe Sequence – Full-depth sipes throughout the entire tread platform creating biting edges that dramatically increase traction in all seasons
- Rotation Wear Indicators (RWI) – Falken engineered visual cues that help the driver maximize tyre life and overall tyre value, prompting regular tyre maintenance
- Four High-Volume Circumferential Grooves – Designed to deliver increased hydroplane resistance and maximum stability in wet conditions
- High Angle Variable Cross Grooves – In inclement weather conditions, these grooves effectively evacuate water away from the contact patch.