CTEK Battery Charger PRO25SE - 12V 25A Charger *(Lithium) (40-197)
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|36PRO-40-197-CTK PROFESSIONAL/12V POWER SUPPLY|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
The advanced technology ensures that a safe, fast charge is delivered, which is precisely tailored to the requirements of the specific battery. The PRO25SE features a special lead acid battery reconditioning program that allows you to restore battery capacity and recondition dead batteries. In SUPPLY mode, the PRO25SE supports the battery during diagnostic work and flashing. This mode has a low voltage and current ripple and is therefore safe for the vehicle battery and sensitive electronic systems. The device is fully automatic and user-friendly and is also very easy to connect, spark-free and protected against reverse polarity, so that the user and the battery are protected. The PRO25SE is designed for easy use in both the workshop and showroom.Even though the unit is lightweight and portable, the rugged, impact-resistant housing allows it to handle the most demanding workshop conditions. The PRO25SE comes with 6m cables, wall hanger and bracket.
- Integrated safety functions, so safe for the battery and the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Fully automatic and user-friendly. Easy to connect, spark-free and reverse polarity protected.
- Special lead acid battery reconditioning program to restore battery capacity and recondition dead batteries.
- IP44 rated for outdoor use
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Sturdy and robust
- 2 year warranty
- Battery power: 40–500 Ah, lead acid battery type. 30–450 Ah, LiFePO?.
- Load category: AC charging
- Drain leakage current *: Less than 1 Ah / month
- Drain leakage current TEXT*) The leakage current is the current that the battery discharges when the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK battery chargers have a very low leakage current.
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Battery chemistry: Lead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa); Lithium (12 V LiFePO?)
- Ambient temperature during operation: -20 ° C to +50 ° C
- Cooling: Fan
- Input: 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 2.9 A.
- Output: 14.4 / 15.8 / 13.6 V, 25 A, type lead-acid battery. 13.8 / 14.4 / 13.3 V, 25 A, LiFePO?.
- Starting voltage: 2.0 V.
- Wrinkle**: Less than 4%
- Ripple TEXT **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is of great importance. A high voltage ripple heats the battery and has an aging effect on the positive electrode. A high voltage ripple can be harmful to other devices connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very high quality voltage and low ripple.
- Battery types: 12 V :; LAW; MF; Ca / Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL; LiFePO?
- Temperature compensation: Connected external temperature compensation sensor for charging voltage
- Thread size: 5.3 mm2
- Charging cable length (output): 6 m
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 235 x 130 x 65 mm
- Net weight (unit with cables): 3.2 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box): 3.9 kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Warranty heading Limited warranty
- Warranty: CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty period varies depending on the product. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing defects and defects in the material. The warranty is not valid if the product has been opened, used carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or an authorized CTEK representative. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any costs other than those listed above, such as for consequential damages. In addition, CTEK has no obligations under a warranty other than this warranty.