CTEK Battery Charger 12V Automatic Battery Charger (120S)
|Item||Part No.||Price each||Shipping||Qty|
|SMARTPASS 120S 12V STARTER & SERVICE|
|Add To Cart|
* Shipping to be calculated.
Power management system for starter and service batteries
Separate, prioritize and boost batteries and equipment
Smartpass 120S charges and supplies the service battery and equipment with 120A, separates critical equipment from non-critical equipment ensuring that radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power.
Smartpass 120S is a 120A Power Management Solution which distributes, controls and maximises the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries and consumers. SMARTPASS 120S handles all 12V batteries between 28-800Ah. The Smartpass 120Ss Battery Guard function ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power and take priority when the voltage on the service battery is low disconnecting non-critical consumers. The unit’s Battery Guard will protect your service battery from total discharge and built in over temperature protection reduces charge current before the battery temperature gets too high. SMARTPASS 120S is compatible with the D250SA and D250SE 20A on board chargers.
- Smart alternator compatible
- Delivers 120A for quick recharge of batteries 28-500Ah
- Compatible with D250SA and D250SE for the ultimate 140A power management solution
- Prioritizing critical consumers and supplies consumers directly from the alternator
- Start assistance function
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Fully automatic
- Maximizes battery life
- Battery Guard to protect your secondary battery from total discharge
- Dynamic over current protection to handle temporary inputs and outputs of up to 350A for fast charging
- Battery temperature protection for added safety
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- 2-year warranty
Ambient operating temperature -20 ?C to +50 ?C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
Positioning: Permanent installation / on board
Warranty: 2 years
Input: 11.5–23 V, 120 A (350 A temporarily for 10 seconds)
Output: 120 A (350 A temporarily for 10 seconds)
Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 7 Ah/month
Battery types: 12 V:, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO?
Battery capacity: 28–800 Ah
Net weight (unit with cables) 0.7 kg
Gross weight (unit in box) 0.9 kg
Ingress protection: IP65