* Shipping to be calculated.
The MXTS 70 is both a high-current power supply for memory flashing and a powerful workshop charger with state of the art technology. It is developed for both 12V and 24V lead acid batteries, offers very sophisticated technology and is extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70 features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h), and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control. The MXTS 70 is equipped with all necessary features and functions required for professional battery care at a workshop, such as:• Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.• Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output of 50A at 13.6–14.8V/27.2–29.6V
• Patented desulphation function.
• Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries.
• Unique float/pulse maintenance charging.
• Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge.
• Temperature sensor for optimized charging at all times.
• Integrated USB port for parameter upload.
The MXTS 70 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 50A/12V or 50A/24V to batteries from 20–1 500Ah for 12V and 20–1 500Ah for 24V.
The charger is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminum for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. The MXTS 70 is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- High charge current output
- Selectable nominal charge voltages 12V or 24V
- Several selectable standard 8-step charge algorithms
- The charge algorithm parameters can be changed via an USB communication interface
- Adjustable maximal charge current
- Supply mode with selectable voltages
- Visible charge voltage/current/time and amp hours
- Battery temperature compensation of charge voltage
- Informative error indication display
- Mains switch for power ON/OFF
- Detachable mains and charge cables
- Detachable battery temperature sensor
- External USB serial communication interface
- High power factor (cosfi) resulting in less mains load